NGO RuaCrew was created in 2009 with the aim of preventing and contributing to solving social problems and risk behaviour among children and youngsters.
Our target groups are children and young people, parents, professionals working with children and the general public.
In order to achieve our goals, we carry out a variety of activities (e.g. counselling, mentoring, prevention and development of community services, including training, awareness-raising about the needs of children and young people).
RuaCrew's mission is to support young people and their families to help them cope better today and in the future.
RuaCrew's core values are honesty, tolerance, helping and responsibility.
RuaCrew's ethical principles
- RuaCrew's ethical principles are based on trust, professional working methods and RuaCrew's core values and are in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia, the UN Declaration of Human Rights and the Declaration of the Rights of the Child.
- RuaCrew NGO has a non-judgmental, empathetic and respectful attitude towards all people, regardless of their origin, education, age, gender, nationality, religion, wealth and position.
- RuaCrew NGO protects the confidentiality of the client-client relationship and respects confidentiality.
- RuaCrew NGO is open to new ideas, proposals and cooperation based on goodwill, mutual respect and appreciation.
- RuaCrew NGO professionals continuously update their professional skills and share relevant information with each other.
- RuaCrew NGO professionals work with young people and families in accordance with their professional ethics.
- RuaCrew NGO follows the principles of the NGO Code of Conduct.